70×7: Finding Peace by Forgiving Others…And YourselfSubscribe to Access
70×7: Finding Peace by Forgiving Others…And Yourself
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 8Avg. Lesson Length: 40 MinutesTime Required: 10 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
Something happened. It might have been yesterday. It might have been years ago. But it hurt. And it changed you. And unless you forgive those who wronged you, the heart wound will become infected and spread. Eventually, you can become a prisoner of your own wounded heart. If the story ended here, you would be hurt beyond healing. But the Good News is, it is not finished. In his creative, story-driven, highly motivating style, Bruce reveals from the words of Jesus Christ how you can find the freedom and peace your heart longs for. Discover forgiveness that is for real and forever.
The content for this course is provided courtesy of Teach Every Nation (TEN). Additional courses and other resources are available at their websites: www.tencourses.org (Internationally) or www.brucewilkinsoncourses.org/ (USA).
ProfessorBruce Wilkinson, D.D.
- Northeastern Bible College (B.A. and Th. B.)
- Dallas Theological Seminary (Th. M.)
- Western Conservative Baptist Seminary (D.D.).
- Explain the dangers of unforgiveness.
- Understand the requirements for lasting forgiveness.
- Understand God’s view of vengeance.
- Explain how God can forgive anyone for anything.
- Follow the steps to forgive others.
- Follow the steps to forgive yourself.