Acts: Crucifixion, Resurrection & ProclamationSubscribe to Access
Acts: Crucifixion, Resurrection & Proclamation
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 23 MinutesTime Required: 4 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
Most people recognize the fact that the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ was the turning point of world history. After His resurrection and ascension, His disciples spread His Church across the Roman Empire and changed the world. Acts: Crucifixion, Resurrection & Proclamation will add depth to the student’s understanding and appreciation of these world-changing and individual life-changing events.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
Good content, very insightful and interesting.Dale
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
Advanced Biblical StudiesDetails