Advanced Leadership and AdministrationSubscribe to Access
Advanced Leadership and Administration
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 24Avg. Lesson Length: 30 MinutesTime Required: 24 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
A church leader wears many hats. In this course, learners discover how to maximize productivity int eh various functions of church leadership. The course examines the biblical foundation and practical functions of administrative leadership in churches and Christian organizations, and focuses on developing successful, biblical attitudes and skills among team leaders. Students will analyze basic leadership principles from secular and evangelical sources, analyzing them through a biblical/theological grid.
This course is part of our Legacy Series of courses from renowned scholars over several decades.
This is just the beginning of the course …. WOW!!! It is revolutionary, encouraging, challenging, confrontational and yet loaded with a message of HOPE for individuals, groups and Churches. It is easy to understand, practical and insightful. Thank you for this life-changing course.Sebo
Good understanding about leadership and Administration. Teachings makes you good leader.John
ProfessorKenneth O. Gangel, PhD (1935-2009)
- Mercy College, LittD
- University of Missouri, PhD
- Concordia Seminary, STM
- Fuller Theological Seminary, MA
- Grace Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Taylor University, BA
- Identify the major passages of Scripture that deal with leadership.
- Understand the theological implication of those passages and their application in the world of contemporary Christian leadership.
- Synthesize a philosophy of ministry, a biblical leadership style, and a harmony of gifting for the calling and sustaining of leadership.
- Apply these leadership teachings to his/her present and future ministry, with special attention to interpersonal relations, servanthood, and team building.