Building Your Theology
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 60 MinutesTime Required: 8 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
Does theology sometimes seem complicated, dry and abstract to your It shouldn’t be that way, if it is done properly. This course will help you learn to build your theology on the certain foundation of the Scriptures, but also with pathos and practical application. As an introduction to theology, this course teaches the purpose and importance of doing theology, the different sources of revelation, the meaning of inspiration, the proper interpretation of Scripture, and the key distinctive emphases of reformed theology. It is based on the DVD lessons of Dr. Richard L. Pratt, Jr.
ProfessorRichard L. Pratt Jr., ThD
- Harvard University, ThD
- Union Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Roanoke College with advanced studies at Westminster Theological Seminary, BA
- Develop a new love for theology and become excited about doing theology that flows from the Scriptures and changes the student’s heart and life.
- Understand the proper nature and purpose of theology.
- Make changes in his/her life as a response to the teachings of this course. It should change the way the student does theology and help him/her analyze contemporary theological expressions.