Case Management and Mentoring in ReentrySubscribe to Access
Case Management and Mentoring in Reentry
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 24Avg. Lesson Length: 32 MinutesTime Required: 24 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
This course will examine theories and practices in case management and mentoring for successful reentry of offenders. Assessment and program development will be discussed as well as opportunities for developing skills.
The content and especially the handouts which will be extremely useful to me for the ministries I am involved in.Anonymous
The lecturer was very experienced. The lectures were therefore not theoretical but based in real life.Anonymous
- Northern Illinois University, EdD
- Western Michigan University, MA
- Calvin College, BS
- Cornerstone University, BA
- Describe the theories and practices for case management and mentoring.
- Integrate evidence-based practices into case management and mentoring.
- Examine the role of the church in providing services and mentors for offenders.
- Demonstrate case management and mentoring skills for working with diverse populations.
- Identify services and intervention styles that maximize client strengths and resources.
- Develop a faith-based mentor program integrating biblical principles and addressing spiritual formation.
ActivitiesVideo LecturesAudio LecturesTranscriptsOutlinesDiscussion QuestionsHandoutsQuizzes & Exams
To those who are interested in the field of Reentry I have found the content exceptional and would benefit any of those desirous of furthering their education.Anonymous