Christian EvidencesSubscribe to Access
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 12Avg. Lesson Length: 28 MinutesTime Required: 12 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
Christians are told to give an explanation for the hope they have in Christ and believers through the ages have prepared themselves accordingly for such a task. In this course, Dr. Victor Matthews introduces learners to apologetics as he shows the solid evidences for the Christian faith. Students will grapple with the relationship between faith and facts and understand the role that apologetics has played in the meaning of biblical Christianity.
Great introduction to Christian Evidences.Paul
The course was one of the greatest lessons I have ever studied. Every chapter was filled with condensed information and the Introduction lecture was superb. It made me desire to pick up my pen and not miss a word being taught. Thank you for the great work in putting this material together.Irene
ProfessorVictor M. Matthews, STD (1921-2008)
- Chicago Lutheran Theological Seminary, STD
- Calvin Theological Seminary, ThM
- Grand Rapids Baptist Theological Seminary, BD
- Calvin College, AB
- Simpson Bible Institute and Grand Rapids Baptist Theological Seminary, Diploma in Bible
- Understand the meaning of biblical Christianity.
- Answer objections to supernatural intervention in human affairs.
- Explain the importance of Christian apologetics.
- List the most important evidences in support of the Christian faith.