Church Leadership and Administration
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 24Avg. Lesson Length: 30 MinutesTime Required: 24 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
What is leadership? How do I make effective decisions? How do I motivate those around me? This course addresses such theoretical and practical questions by examining the administrative process, including goal setting, organization, delegation, human relations, group dynamics, supervision, and leadership training. Though administration principles are universal, the course focuses on Christian organizations, particularly the local church. The course is designed to help students become more effective church leaders in both theory and practice.
- Understand the theory and philosophy of leadership in the broad sense.
- Apply principles of group dynamics and leadership techniques in order that he/she may become a reproductive Christian leader.
- Develop proper understanding of leadership responsibilities, such as ethics, motivation, planning and administration.
- Understand the principles of educational administration with special focus on the training of leadership in the local church.
- Comprehend and implement the spiritual dimension of leadership and administration with respect to spiritual gifts.