Defending Our Faith
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 6Avg. Lesson Length: 6 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This course will guide you in ways to defend your faith while expressing God’s love toward those who oppose you. The emphasis is not on “winning the argument” but on planting seeds of the gospel in your conversations. First Peter 3:15 says, “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
We deeply appreciate the provision of these course materials from Urban Youth Workers Institute. If you have interest in their ministry please visit uywi.org.
ProfessorD. A. Horton
- Calvary Theological Seminary, MA
- Calvary Bible College, BA
- Define apologetics and explain why it is important.
- Understand the difference between Christian apologetics and winning an argument.
- Understand some of the different views held by other faiths.
- Discuss how the Bible addresses questions raised by the LGBTQ Community.
- Understanding the importance of responding to different views with gentleness and respect.
Urban Youth DiscipleshipDetails