DISCover Yourself and OthersSubscribe to Access
DISCover Yourself and Others
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 8Avg. Lesson Length: 35 MinutesTime Required: 7 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This 8-session Bible-based video series, DISCover Yourself and Others, will open a world of opportunity, by revealing how you can build stronger, healthier relationships. Using a highly-effective personality discovery tool, Martin Deacon will help you learn about your own unique strengths and weaknesses that you bring to every relationship and task. You’ll improve relationships and recognize how God has given you the freedom to be exactly who you are made to be. In an entertaining and enjoyable way, you will gain an understanding of those you regularly interact with, recognize why they behave the way they do and discover what is motivating them. You will gain practical skills to build stronger, healthier relationships by understanding how you are wired and how each unique personality fits into God’s Plan.
The content for this course is provided courtesy of Teach Every Nation (TEN). Additional courses and other resources are available at their websites: www.tencourses.org (Internationally) or www.brucewilkinsoncourses.org/ (USA).
ProfessorMartin Deacon, MA
- Dallas Theological Seminary (M.A.)
- University of Johannesburg (B.A.)
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own personality, including your strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand behavioral styles different from your own.
- Understand how God relates to us based on our behavioral styles.
- Explain and apply techniques for relating to different behavioral styles.
- Use these concepts to appropriately deploy yourself and your colleagues.
- Apply these concepts to strengthen your family, marriage and everyday life.