Divine Encounters: Mapping Your Spiritual Life
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 5Avg. Lesson Length: 18 MinutesTime Required: 4 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
Welcome to Divine Encounters: Mapping Your Spiritual Life, a course designed to prepare you spiritually and emotionally as you begin your biblical and theological studies. You have a desire to know more about the Bible and to develop your relationship with God. Sometimes forward movement can occur most effectively after a backward look.
ProfessorJohn Worgul, PhD
- Dropsie College, PhD
- Westminster Theological Seminary, MAR
- Bethel College, Minnesota, BA
- Recognize specific ways in which God has been involved in your life and experiences.
- Identify ways in which God motivates through divine promises.
- Define perfection in the context of spiritual formation.
- Create a life map recounting significant relationships, events, and influences in your life from early childhood to the present.
- Develop a healthy relationship with a mentor who will walk with you in your ongoing spiritual journey.
- Articulate the concept of spiritual formation and state its ultimate goal.
Spiritual Growth IIDetails