Foundations of Effective Leadership
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 13 MinutesTime Required: 2 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
Leadership—how would you define it? How can you be an effective leader? The Foundations in Effective Leadership course defines leadership as moving people from where they are to a better place. During this course you will discover how Jesus set the example of being a servant leader and what leadership principles can be learned from His example. But to be an effective servant leader you first need to look at yourself. The kind of person you are is the kind of leader you will be. Are you ready to become an effective servant leader? You can begin today.
ProfessorSid Buzzell, PhD
- Michigan State University, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Philadelphia College of the Bible, BS
- Provide a biblical definition of leadership.
- Describe characteristics of a servant leader.
- Show evidence of beginning to develop those characteristics.
- Discuss the basic principles behind six specific leadership models.
- Explain how those leadership models contribute to an understanding of servant leadership.
Christian Leadership Development IDetails