Galatians-1 Corinthians: Paul’s Earliest Letters
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 23 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
The New Testament epistles to the Galatians and Thessalonians are Paul’s earliest preserved letters. In them, he began to lay a theological and behavioral foundation for Christian belief and conduct. This course, Galatians – 1 Corinthians: Paul’s Earliest Letters, surveys these early writings.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
I really enjoy studying through the books chronologically, which helps me understand Paul from a real life perspective. Reading Galatians in particular knowing this was his first letter makes so much sense.Dorothy
I am encouraged to keep going in my studies because of very helpful segments such as this one. It was not too much to chew on at one time which is helpful for someone who has not been to school in 25 years or so. Thank you again.Pamela
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.