Galatians-1 Corinthians: Paul's Earliest Letters
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 23 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
The New Testament epistles to the Galatians and Thessalonians are Paul’s earliest preserved letters. In them, he began to lay a theological and behavioral foundation for Christian belief and conduct. This course, Galatians – 1 Corinthians: Paul’s Earliest Letters, surveys these early writings.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.