DetailsNumber of Lessons: 10Avg. Lesson Length: 9 MinutesTime Required: 23 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
How is it that some groups seem to relate well together, work well together, and think well together when there are groups that just don’t seem to connect at all? Without feeling connected, people may participate in our ministry groups, but will they be changed as a result? As a leader, making a strong connection possible means to stop doing what comes naturally to you and start doing what works. The Group Dynamics course will show you ten effective ways to guide your ministry group. Begin today and experience a great connection in your group.
I have already began to share ideas that I have gained from this course…Sebrina
Overall this was a good course on how to identify personalities, conduct group flow, and understand dynamics of a group.Amanda
- Oklahoma State University, MA
- Louisiana Tech University, BA
- Extensive professional training from The Bergerac Company, Development Dimensions International (DDI), Emme and Associates, and the Stephen Covey Learning Center
- Certified instructor through Learning International and Dr. Edward De Bono in skills such as lateral thinking, coaching, and interpersonal management
- Lead a small group to deeper personal connections among members.
- Guide a group to identifying their purpose for meeting and interacting.
- Model effective listening skills.
- Observe changed lives as a result of small-group participation.
Leadership Development IDetails
This course was easy to comprehend and easy to understand. The instructor used her own experience as a group leader to give examples of quality leadership of a small group. It gave the course a more personal fell to learning about small group dynamics and how to be a better facilitator to small groups. It also makes it interesting and more exciting in a healthy way to participate in a group as a group leader.Rachel
Great content and excellent delivery by the instructor! I am thankful for this opportunity to grow under such well developed material.Steven
Course was very interesting and more informative than I thought they would be. She had very helpful stories that help make it easy to grasp the lessons being taught. Excellent information and very enlightening.Anthony
Very interesting and helpful. I can definitely use this information with my small group. It opened my eyes to some things I can change.Jeanette