DetailsNumber of Lessons: 10Avg. Lesson Length: 9 MinutesTime Required: 23 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
How is it that some groups seem to relate well together, work well together, and think well together when there are groups that just don’t seem to connect at all? Without feeling connected, people may participate in our ministry groups, but will they be changed as a result? As a leader, making a strong connection possible means to stop doing what comes naturally to you and start doing what works. The Group Dynamics course will show you ten effective ways to guide your ministry group. Begin today and experience a great connection in your group.
- Oklahoma State University, MA
- Louisiana Tech University, BA
- Extensive professional training from The Bergerac Company, Development Dimensions International (DDI), Emme and Associates, and the Stephen Covey Learning Center
- Certified instructor through Learning International and Dr. Edward De Bono in skills such as lateral thinking, coaching, and interpersonal management
- Lead a small group to deeper personal connections among members.
- Guide a group to identifying their purpose for meeting and interacting.
- Model effective listening skills.
- Observe changed lives as a result of small-group participation.
Christian Leadership Development IDetails