Group DynamicsSubscribe to Access
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 10Avg. Lesson Length: 9 MinutesTime Required: 23 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
How is it that some groups seem to relate well together, work well together, and think well together when there are groups that just don’t seem to connect at all? Without feeling connected, people may participate in our ministry groups, but will they be changed as a result? As a leader, making a strong connection possible means to stop doing what comes naturally to you and start doing what works. The Group Dynamics course will show you ten effective ways to guide your ministry group. Begin today and experience a great connection in your group.
I had a difficult time following the video and audio portion of the lessons. I was able to learn best through reading the transcript.Kim
Enjoyed the content of the subject. I will definitely incorporate the tips and information in my personal life.Sheryl
- Oklahoma State University, MA
- Louisiana Tech University, BA
- Extensive professional training from The Bergerac Company, Development Dimensions International (DDI), Emme and Associates, and the Stephen Covey Learning Center
- Certified instructor through Learning International and Dr. Edward De Bono in skills such as lateral thinking, coaching, and interpersonal management
- Lead a small group to deeper personal connections among members.
- Guide a group to identifying their purpose for meeting and interacting.
- Model effective listening skills.
- Observe changed lives as a result of small-group participation.
Advanced Studies in Christian LeadershipDetails
Good for group leaders.Dusty
Loved the practical applications described in this section. Life changing information!!!Natesha
Course provided the necessary content to enhance my handling of matters that come up in a group setting.Laura
This course seems like it’s something that I go through daily.Bridgette
I really enjoyed this course; the information is very valuable and relatable to working with small groups.Lavelva
The course was very in depth and structured. It reminded me of the importance of paying attention to the things we take for granted, such as having the right meeting room set up, being on time and catering to all the differing personality types to enable good success and goal achievement.Genesis
Student friendly/loved the contentCassanya
This class on Group Dynamics was very informative in learning how to handle oneself in different situations. It is important for me to review the notes I took from this class to help me to better serve others.Adrienne
Short and simple, very easy to read and remember. Easy to transfer these lessons to workplace and study groups.Senice