Growing in the FaithSubscribe to Access
Growing in the Faith
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 6Avg. Lesson Length: 5 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hour MinimumLevel: Basic
This course takes an in-depth look at what it means to follow Christ while learning how to study His words on being a disciple.
We deeply appreciate the provision of these course materials from Urban Youth Workers Institute. If you have interest in their ministry please visit uywi.org.
The content was presented in a refreshing manner. A lot of information in the short lessons.Penny
Amazing course, lecturer is straight forward, easy to understand lingo and street wise. Just awesome teaching.Masayoshi
ProfessorD. A. Horton
- Calvary Theological Seminary, MA
- Calvary Bible College, BA
- Understand the goal of studying the Bible and describe useful tools and strategies for Bible study.
- Explain what the Great Commission is and how Jesus helps us fulfill it.
- Describe what it means to “take up your cross” and follow Jesus.
- Explain why you cannot be your own savior and what it means to trust Jesus to save you.
- Understand the difference between pursuing God and pursuing the world’s offerings.
- Explain what it means to live unashamed of the gospel.