Interpersonal Communication and Conflict ManagementSubscribe to Access
Interpersonal Communication and Conflict Management
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 24Avg. Lesson Length: 30 MinutesTime Required: 24 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
Organizational communication is a powerful tool for either construction or destruction. In this course, learners discover biblical principles of interpersonal communication and conflict management in human relationships. The course gives attention to communication models, self-concept, nonverbal messages, stress, and strategies that assist Christian leaders in developing interpersonal communication skills. In addition, the course focuses on the nature of conflict, how to identify common styles of conflict management, and how to manage conflict acceptably and productively.
This course is part of our Legacy Series of courses from renowned scholars over several decades.
WOW!!! It is revolutionary, encouraging, challenging, confrontational and yet loaded with a message of HOPE for individuals, groups and Churches. It is easy to understand, practical and insightful. Thank you for this life-changing course.Sebo
Great and was a great ability to know the challenges in Communication some known and one challenge in my life now that I takes heed too understanding my faults and ways to change to do better.Joyce
- Understand the nature of communication and how it works in both interpersonal and organizational context.
- Have improved listening skills with respect to both superiors and subordinates.
- Be able to describe and explain self-concept and how it relates to various aspects of the communication process.
- Be able to implement effective communication in such leadership functions as recruitment, training and supervision.
- Have a clearer understanding of the nature of conflict.
- Have a better understanding of the biblical teaching on conflict and its management.
- Be able to identify common styles individuals employ in managing conflict.
- Be able to recognize and utilize acceptable conflict management strategies.