Introduction To Public Speaking
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 27 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
Does speaking in front of a group of people incite terror in you? It’s on the top of the list of things that people fear most. In Introduction to Public Speaking you will learn how to prepare your speech—from an introduction that grabs the attention of your audience, to content that keeps them engaged, to a conclusion that gives people something they can do tomorrow as a result of what you said today. These steps will help calm your nerves and make you an effective speaker. Get started today.
ProfessorHaddon W. Robinson, PhD (1931-2017)
- University of Illinois, PhD
- Southern Methodist University, MA
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Have something important to say to his audience.
- Arrange material so listeners will receive it.
- Understand and apply the theory behind speaking as listeners like it.
- Understand the five steps in preparing a speech that listeners like.
Christian Leadership Development IDetails