Jesus in Galilee: Popularity & MisunderstandingSubscribe to Access
Jesus in Galilee: Popularity & Misunderstanding
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 24 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hour MinimumLevel: Intermediate
During Jesus’ time in Galilee, He introduced the basic rules of life for the Kingdom He was offering to His people. This course, Jesus in Galilee: Popularity and Misunderstanding, studies the great Galilean phase of Jesus’ ministry, which is the setting for the Sermon on the Mount, and then actually studies the Sermon itself.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
I really appreciate the lesson on the New Testament Canon. It was filled with lots of great information.Kim
A great course that helped me with my walk with Christ.Kenneth
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
ActivitiesVideo LecturesAudio LecturesTranscriptsDiscussion QuestionsHandoutsQuizzes & Exams
Advanced Biblical StudiesDetails
I’ve learned so much from this course. Truly increased my biblical knowledge.Michael
Good content, very enriching.Dale
This course was well organized. I had no idea that there were so many different things to study in order to have a working understanding of New Testament literature.Everett
Very informative and interesting.Jana