Jesus in Galilee: Popularity & Misunderstanding
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 24 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
During Jesus’ time in Galilee, He introduced the basic rules of life for the Kingdom He was offering to His people. This course, Jesus in Galilee: Popularity and Misunderstanding, studies the great Galilean phase of Jesus’ ministry, which is the setting for the Sermon on the Mount, and then actually studies the Sermon itself.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
This course was well organized. I had no idea that there were so many different things to study in order to have a working understanding of New Testament literature.Everett
Very informative and interesting.Jana
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.