Jesus in Judea: Opposition & Rejection
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 22 MinutesTime Required: 2 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
As amazing as it seems, the people Jesus came to save actually rejected Him. In Luke-John: Jesus in Judea – Opposition and Rejection, students will survey the Judean phase of Jesus’ ministry and gain insight into His teachings and actions that increased the Jewish opposition to the point where they would turn one of their own countrymen over to the Romans for crucifixion.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.