Kingdom and Covenant in the New TestamentSubscribe to Access
Kingdom and Covenant in the New Testament
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 60 MinutesTime Required: 5 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
Have you ever wondered why the New Testament gives so much attention to the kingdom of God? Or how this central theme relates to the new covenant in Christ? This course explores these two fundamental features of the New Testament by examining where they originated and what they mean for us today. The videos of this course were produced by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
ProfessorSimon Vibert, DMin
- University of Oxford, PGDipLathe
- Reformed Theological Seminary, DMin
- Glasgow University, ThM
- Use all the resources and complete all the written assignments of the lesson, expressing your own thoughts and attitudes regarding the importance of New Testament theology.
- Obtain satisfactory grades on the automatically graded activities of the lesson, demonstrating that you can identify: a) key biblical arguments for the inspiration of the New Testament, b) the meaning of its inspiration, and c) key epochal, cultural, and personal continuities and discontinuities between our time and the time of the New Testament.
- Complete the questionnaire of the lesson, in which you show how you have applied the teachings of the lesson to your own life.