Leadership BasicsSubscribe to Access
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 10Avg. Lesson Length: 15 MinutesTime Required: 6 Hours Minimum
The ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah experienced the leadership of many kings—some were good, though most were evil. Is there anything we can learn from the successes and failures of these ancient kings? It turns out, there’s a lot! In this course, you will explore forty lessons learned from the kings of Judah (and a few from Israel)—lessons that will prove invaluable for leaders today in various capacities and from all walks of life.
I enjoyed the course very much. Bishop Vincent Mathews did a great job of teaching the topics and keeping the class interesting.Morgan
Very good course. I learned a lot of different aspects that I hadn’t thought through before.Ken
ProfessorVincent Mathews jr., ThD
- North Carolina College of Theology, ThD
- University of Illinois, MA
- Wayne State University, BA
- Discuss forty lessons learned from the kings of Israel and Judah.
- Gain a basic understanding of the reigns of several of Judah’s and Israel’s kings.
- Apply these lessons to your leadership position(s) today.
The course was very helpful in putting God’s word and leadership skills together. Thank you.Veronica
I am new but the written subject is very good for us to read . . . also the Pastor (teacher) is excellent . . . thank the Lord for this kind of teaching in building others for His Kingdom, in Jesus’s name, amen.Hardat