Leading From Your Strengths
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 15 MinutesTime Required: 1 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This course is designed to help you not only discover your God-given strengths, but to also give you a foundation for building an even closer leadership team. The teaching by Dr. John Trent and Rodney Cox will share the core biblical principles they’ve seen strengthen teams and families across the country—and that can make a significant difference in your ministry team and family as well.
Great course, great teachers.Sondra
The course material was very practical, helpful, and ready to be used by learners right away in their daily lives.Joseph
ProfessorJohn Trent, PhD
- North Central Texas Federation of Colleges and Universities, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Texas Christian University, BA
- See biblically and practically why your strengths and the strengths of others around you really are “different by design.” You and your team members and family are “placed” in your life and team for a purpose.
- Understand the four predictable areas of conflict that every team and every family will face.
- Gain skills on turning potential conflicts into cooperation, closeness, and greater caring.
- Understand why it’s important to surround your unique strengths with others who do not share your strengths.
- Accept that you do not need to be gifted in every area you desire in order to be an effective leader.
Leadership Development IIDetails
I feel like these courses are vital to anyone trying to not only live right but to be a leader. Most people in leadership are someone totally different at home. I’m so grateful to know that I am needed just the way I am created.Lillie
This course [has] been an eye opener for me. I am now in a better position to appreciate differences in others and using those differences to fulfill God’s purpose for my life in ministry and other areas. The information provided is well-balanced and to the point.Festus