Leading From Your StrengthsSubscribe to Access
Leading From Your Strengths
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 15 MinutesTime Required: 1 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This course is designed to help you not only discover your God-given strengths, but to also give you a foundation for building an even closer leadership team. The teaching by Dr. John Trent and Rodney Cox will share the core biblical principles they’ve seen strengthen teams and families across the country—and that can make a significant difference in your ministry team and family as well.
Very Good information and is given to you in portions that you can grasp quicklyLeroy
Enjoyed material covered.Alice
ProfessorJohn Trent, PhD
- North Central Texas Federation of Colleges and Universities, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Texas Christian University, BA
- See biblically and practically why your strengths and the strengths of others around you really are “different by design.” You and your team members and family are “placed” in your life and team for a purpose.
- Understand the four predictable areas of conflict that every team and every family will face.
- Gain skills on turning potential conflicts into cooperation, closeness, and greater caring.
- Understand why it’s important to surround your unique strengths with others who do not share your strengths.
- Accept that you do not need to be gifted in every area you desire in order to be an effective leader.
Awesome, so glad and privileged to be able to access and learn!Chancellor
This first course has been helpful and much needed for the area of ministry that I am currently holding a title of an Elder. Thank you!Angle
The course was informative and helpful in ministry and family life!Lindsey
This lesson provided some powerful and easy to implement team building strategies. These strategies will help me apply what I have learned today with my team tomorrow.Yvonne
It catered to all people who learn in different ways. Some learn [through] reading – transcript was provided. Some [learn through] listening – an audio was provided. Some [through] seeing and a video was provided. It really helps to have those options. The baseball and glasses example really explained so easy and well. Thank you!Lynsey
Overall course was good.Sergio
Great course, great teachers.Sondra
The course material was very practical, helpful, and ready to be used by learners right away in their daily lives.Joseph
I feel like these courses are vital to anyone trying to not only live right but to be a leader. Most people in leadership are someone totally different at home. I’m so grateful to know that I am needed just the way I am created.Lillie
This course [has] been an eye opener for me. I am now in a better position to appreciate differences in others and using those differences to fulfill God’s purpose for my life in ministry and other areas. The information provided is well-balanced and to the point.Festus