Leading From Your StrengthsSubscribe to Access
Leading From Your Strengths
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 15 MinutesTime Required: 1 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This course is designed to help you not only discover your God-given strengths, but to also give you a foundation for building an even closer leadership team. The teaching by Dr. John Trent and Rodney Cox will share the core biblical principles they’ve seen strengthen teams and families across the country—and that can make a significant difference in your ministry team and family as well.
Have to read between the lines to get some answersArchdeacon
The analogies were good and made it easy for me to imagine this situation in my work place.Mary
ProfessorJohn Trent, PhD
- North Central Texas Federation of Colleges and Universities, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Texas Christian University, BA
- See biblically and practically why your strengths and the strengths of others around you really are “different by design.” You and your team members and family are “placed” in your life and team for a purpose.
- Understand the four predictable areas of conflict that every team and every family will face.
- Gain skills on turning potential conflicts into cooperation, closeness, and greater caring.
- Understand why it’s important to surround your unique strengths with others who do not share your strengths.
- Accept that you do not need to be gifted in every area you desire in order to be an effective leader.
This course Leading from your Strengths is a very valuable class for leadership. The information obtained will be put to good use in my daily living. Thank you very much.Adrienne
Great learning materials!Leeric
Good information…love, love, love. Thank you class was wonderfulIngrid
Enjoyed the class and the instructor.Kenneth
The content helps to develop my introspection process. I like the format.Charlotte
Very Good information and is given to you in portions that you can grasp quicklyLeroy
Enjoyed material covered.Alice
Awesome, so glad and privileged to be able to access and learn!Chancellor
This first course has been helpful and much needed for the area of ministry that I am currently holding a title of an Elder. Thank you!Angle
The course was informative and helpful in ministry and family life!Lindsey