Luke-John: Two Interpretations of JesusSubscribe to Access
Luke-John: Two Interpretations of Jesus
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 20 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hour MinimumLevel: Intermediate
Luke – John: Two Interpretations of Jesus provides two different renditions of Jesus’ life and ministry. Adding the perspectives of Luke and John to those given by Matthew and Mark will provide additional detail and explanation to the incredible life of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
This lecture was very interesting in that he shared many facts and insights that I had never heard presented before. Our professor has a very good speaking voice and pacing which made it easy to listen to his lectures.Kathleen
This was a good introduction to the Life of Christ. Looking forward to the additional installments of the survey. Thank you.Pamela
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
ActivitiesVideo LecturesAudio LecturesTranscriptsDiscussion QuestionsHandoutsQuizzes & Exams
Advanced Biblical StudiesDetails