Making Biblical Decisions
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 10Avg. Lesson Length: 79 MinutesTime Required: 13 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
This course provides a biblical orientation to Christian ethics. Many believers today have lost their moral footing. Moreover, believers who want to live ethically are frequently confused by the complexities of ethical decisions. Even so, with proper study of the Bible’s system of ethics, Christians can learn how to evaluate problems in ways that lead to biblical solutions. It is based on the DVD lessons of Dr. John M. Frame.
I enjoyed the course it gave a fresh perspective on making biblical decisions and validated some things I already understood.Antoine
Excellent. It is a great module for Christian living.Them
ProfessorJames M. Grier, ThD (1932-2013)
- Grace Theological Seminary, ThD
- Westminster Theological Seminary, ThM
- Grace Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Baptist Bible College, BTh
- Grow in the desire to make more biblical decisions and to live life in a way that honors Christ more fully.
- Understand the biblical and theological principles that should orient ethical decisions.
- Apply the biblical and theological principles properly in the process of making biblical decisions and living life to honor Christ.