Matthew-Mark: Two Presentations of JesusSubscribe to Access
Matthew-Mark: Two Presentations of Jesus
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 23 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Intermediate
Matthew – Mark: Two Presentations of Jesus introduces students to the Gospels as literature and then focuses in on the Gospels of Matthew and Mark. Students will study the specific purposes of each book and how the writers told the account of Jesus’ life to accomplish their unique goals.
With this course you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
A very helpful lesson on the books of Matthew and Mark.Spyder
Very interesting and in-depth course. I really learned a lot and it helped me in my study of God’s Word.Jana
ProfessorCraig L. Blomberg, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
ActivitiesVideo LecturesAudio LecturesTranscriptsDiscussion QuestionsHandoutsQuizzes & Exams
Advanced Biblical StudiesDetails