Our Saving FaithSubscribe to Access
Our Saving Faith
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 6Avg. Lesson Length: 4 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This world was once a perfect place where God and Adam and Eve had a perfect relationship. Unfortunately the world did not stay that way. This course will reveal how that once-perfect relationship was wrecked through sin and that now all mankind is born sinful. You will also learn about the one person who can wipe away all your sin. This is a great course for group study with teens and those searching for truth about God.
We deeply appreciate the provision of these course materials from Urban Youth Workers Institute. If you have interest in their ministry please visit uywi.org.
The course tied all the information together, breaking it down into “digestible” pieces.Charlotte
I enjoyed reading the lessons and stories given to compliment the lessons. The information has been both refreshing and rewarding.Rosa
ProfessorD. A. Horton
- Calvary Theological Seminary, MA
- Calvary Bible College, BA
- Understand the unique dignity humans possess and the responsibility attached to that dignity.
- Understand the relationships between God and Adam and Eve, and between Adam and Eve, before sin entered the world.
- Define and describe sin, how it entered the world, and how it affects people and relationships.
- Explain the cost of sin and what it means to be a slave to sin.
- Explain who Jesus Christ is, what He did, why He did it, and its significance.
- Explain what it means to be a new creature in Jesus Christ.
Even though I live in a rural area the ideas in this series of lessons can be adapted with the local youth. I really enjoy the concise and understandable methods use by DA Horton.Penny
This is a great course for new believers who want to get a better understanding of the story of salvation, as well as a good resource for youth who want to evangelize in their communities: all in all, a great course!Gregory
Straightforward and easy to understand. A simplified and a good way of preaching the Gospels to non-believers.Daniel