Principles of Leadership Development
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 5Avg. Lesson Length: 44 MinutesTime Required: 4 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
Adapted from lectures delivered at Willow Creek’s Leadership Summit by 5 of today’s most influential leaders, this course offers principles of effective multicultural leadership. In this course, you will learn how to become a transformational leader, identify the enemies of a growing church, develop problem-solving strategies, resolve to complete your God-given mission, and effectively lead multicultural communities.
ProfessorOur Daily Bread Christian University
- Identify models or stages of leadership that culminate in transformational leadership.
- Describe the major enemies of a growing church.
- Discuss keys to problem-solving.
- Resolve to complete his/her God-given mission.
- Understand effective leadership in multicultural communities.
Christian Leadership Development IIDetails