The Basics of Our Faith
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 6Avg. Lesson Length: 5 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This course will explain the foundations of the Christian Faith as found in the Bible. You will learn about the Bible, who God is as Father, Son and Holy Spirit; what Salvation is and what the Church is and is not. This is a great course for group study with teens and those searching for truth about God.
ProfessorD. A. Horton
- Calvary Theological Seminary, MA
- Calvary Bible College, BA
- Explain the significance of the Bible.
- Describe God as the Father.
- Describe the unique nature of Jesus Christ.
- Describe who the Holy Spirit is and explain what it means to be filled with Him.
- Define and explain salvation and sanctification.
- Explain who and what the church is, what it looks like, and its importance.
Urban Youth DiscipleshipDetails