The Book of ActsSubscribe to Access
The Book of Acts
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 3Avg. Lesson Length: 84 MinutesTime Required: 9 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
The Book of Acts tells us of an exciting period of the expansion of the Church. But do the amazing experiences of that time necessarily set a pattern for us today? This course will help you answer some difficult questions about the work of the Holy Spirit and the ministry of the Church. It explains the background, structure, and content of the Book of Acts, including a study of the major themes, as well as guidelines for applying the lessons of Acts today. The videos of this course were produced by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
ProfessorHans F. Bayer, PhD
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Ashland Theological Seminary, MA and MDiv
- Become enthusiastic about studying The Book of Acts and about doing your part to help extend the kingdom of God throughout the world.
- Understand key things about the background and content of The Book of Acts. Who wrote it, and why? What are the main themes, and how should we apply them today?
- Make some changes in your life as a response to the teachings of The Book of Acts. What will you do with what you are learning? How does it help you analyze contemporary expressions of thought?