The Book of HebrewsSubscribe to Access
The Book of Hebrews
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 60 MinutesTime Required: 3 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
Hebrews is one of the most challenging books in the New Testament. Many of its topics and themes are difficult to understand, and it tends to approach them differently than other New Testament books do. But it helps when we recognize that the original audience was facing persecution and that they were tempted to turn away from Christ. That’s why the author of Hebrews placed his emphasis on standing strong in the faith, and it’s why this book is one of the most valuable and encouraging to Christians in every age. The videos of this course were produced by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
ProfessorStephen Um, PhD
- St. Mary’s College (University of St. Andrews) in Scotland, PhD
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, MDiv and ThM
- Phillips Academy at Andover, MA
- Boston University, BA
- Introduce viewers to the background and primary message of the Hebrews.
- Summarize the structure, content, original meaning and modern application of the Book of Hebrews.