The Four A’s of Leadership for WomenSubscribe to Access
The Four A’s of Leadership for Women
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 22 MinutesTime Required: 2 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This two-part Fast Trax course will help you become a more effective leader through realizing your unique attributes in the kingdom of God. We serve an intentional God who made us purposefully and perfectly to accomplish His will in our lives. As a leader, we are called to influence others, but how do we understand and work with our own experiences, gifts, and life situations so that we can be effective? This seminar will encourage you to become the leader God desires you to be. Dr. Selzer expounds upon what she calls “The Four A’s of Leadership: Appreciate, Accentuate, Alleviate, and Activate.”
This course has helped me to understand and appreciate the importance of being an effective leader.Mary
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it in terms of striving to be a good leader. It has helped me in not comparing myself to others which is so negative. I can evaluate my strengths and experiences now and do have a clearer perspective on what God’s purpose is for me. Thank you for this experience.Angie
ProfessorElisabeth Selzer, PhD
- Capella University, PhD
- Denver Seminary, MDiv
- Grace University, MA
- Denver University, BA
- Understand the aspects of appreciating how you are created and understand how experiences continue to develop you.
- Discern how accentuating allows you to prioritize.
- Accept that God desires for you to be you, without comparing yourself to others or being everything to everyone.
- Identify distractions so as to maintain a clear focus on tasks.
- List what fears need to be alleviated in your life.
- Discern how to set in motion or activate God’s vision for your life through support systems and passion.
- Recognize the need to align your priorities with what God wants for you..
ActivitiesVideo LecturesAudio LecturesTranscriptsQuizzes & Exams
Good course as my first course hereRebecca
I really liked this course.Heidi
This course was explained very well. It was very helpful.Veronica
Very helpful and very understanding. Excellent explanations!!Archdeacon
Thank You! Excellent course.Sharon
Very good information!Cheryl
The information is very helpful. I took several pages of notes that will assist me further as one in a leadership role.Angel
The course provided just the right amount of detailed and focused information. I really enjoyed it and have some really useful tools I can use to motivate myself to make changes to be all God has called me to be.Collette
I truly enjoyed the way the teacher taught the class; it was taught to where the students understand the importance of the course.Shirley
Enjoyed it. Learned a lot.Sondra