The Four A’s of Leadership for WomenSubscribe to Access
The Four A’s of Leadership for Women
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 22 MinutesTime Required: 2 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This two-part Fast Trax course will help you become a more effective leader through realizing your unique attributes in the kingdom of God. We serve an intentional God who made us purposefully and perfectly to accomplish His will in our lives. As a leader, we are called to influence others, but how do we understand and work with our own experiences, gifts, and life situations so that we can be effective? This seminar will encourage you to become the leader God desires you to be. Dr. Selzer expounds upon what she calls “The Four A’s of Leadership: Appreciate, Accentuate, Alleviate, and Activate.”
Very helpful and very understanding. Excellent explanations!!Archdeacon
Thank You! Excellent course.Sharon
ProfessorElisabeth Selzer, PhD
- Capella University, PhD
- Denver Seminary, MDiv
- Grace University, MA
- Denver University, BA
- Understand the aspects of appreciating how you are created and understand how experiences continue to develop you.
- Discern how accentuating allows you to prioritize.
- Accept that God desires for you to be you, without comparing yourself to others or being everything to everyone.
- Identify distractions so as to maintain a clear focus on tasks.
- List what fears need to be alleviated in your life.
- Discern how to set in motion or activate God’s vision for your life through support systems and passion.
- Recognize the need to align your priorities with what God wants for you..
Very good information!Cheryl
The information is very helpful. I took several pages of notes that will assist me further as one in a leadership role.Angel
The course provided just the right amount of detailed and focused information. I really enjoyed it and have some really useful tools I can use to motivate myself to make changes to be all God has called me to be.Collette
I truly enjoyed the way the teacher taught the class; it was taught to where the students understand the importance of the course.Shirley
Enjoyed it. Learned a lot.Sondra
WOW!!! It is revolutionary, encouraging, challenging, confrontational and yet loaded with a message of HOPE for individuals, groups and churches. It is easy to understand, practical and insightful. Thank you for this life-changing course. It challenged my knowledge.Sebo
The course was thought provoking and interesting. It was very helpful.Sandy
I love the easy-to-remember steps to take. This is great advice for any leaders in any position!Kara
I found this course very helpful. It is a good place to start for someone on a new assignment in leadership in the church.Gloria
The course has been eye-opening and I found the mode of delivery to be very easy to use.Augustina