The Four A’s of Leadership for Women
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 2Avg. Lesson Length: 22 MinutesTime Required: 2 Hours MinimumLevel: Basic
This two-part Fast Trax course will help you become a more effective leader through realizing your unique attributes in the kingdom of God. We serve an intentional God who made us purposefully and perfectly to accomplish His will in our lives. As a leader, we are called to influence others, but how do we understand and work with our own experiences, gifts, and life situations so that we can be effective? This seminar will encourage you to become the leader God desires you to be. Dr. Selzer expounds upon what she calls “The Four A’s of Leadership: Appreciate, Accentuate, Alleviate, and Activate.”
ProfessorElisabeth Selzer, PhD
- Capella University, PhD
- Denver Seminary, MDiv
- Grace University, MA
- Denver University, BA
- Understand the aspects of appreciating how you are created and understand how experiences continue to develop you.
- Discern how accentuating allows you to prioritize.
- Accept that God desires for you to be you, without comparing yourself to others or being everything to everyone.
- Identify distractions so as to maintain a clear focus on tasks.
- List what fears need to be alleviated in your life.
- Discern how to set in motion or activate God’s vision for your life through support systems and passion.
- Recognize the need to align your priorities with what God wants for you..