The Heart of Paul’s TheologySubscribe to Access
The Heart of Paul’s Theology
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 65 MinutesTime Required: 8 Hour MinimumLevel: Advanced
We often struggle with individualism, legalism, and confusion regarding Christ’s second coming. This course will help you deal with these issues as you explore the central message of Paul, and review the teachings of Galatians, 1 and 2 Thessalonians, and 1 and 2 Corinthians. You will gain a better understanding of the kingdom of God, and rejoice in Jesus and the amazing plans He has for His people and His world. The course is based on the DVD lessons of Dr. Reggie M. Kidd produced by Third Millennium Ministries.
ProfessorReggie M. Kidd, PhD
- Duke University, PhD
- Westminster Theological Seminary, MAR and MDiv
- The College of William and Mary, BA
- Demonstrate his/her growing interest in the kingdom of God and in the epistles studied in this course.
- Identify key information about the life and ministry of Paul, the background of his epistles to the Galatians, the Thessalonians, and the Corinthians, and understand the key emphasis of Paul’s theology.
- Express his/her own responses and opinions regarding theological writings, Bible passages, and contemporary videos, demonstrating how this course has affected his/her own life.