The Prophecies of DanielSubscribe to Access
The Prophecies of Daniel
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 12Avg. Lesson Length: 43 MinutesTime Required: 17 Hour MinimumLevel: Advanced
Throughout the Old Testament, prophecy remained an important vehicle used by God to communicate with His people. Set during the Babylonian captivity, Daniel records one of the most difficult times in Israel’s history—her deportation and exile from the Promised Land. Yet during even the darkest times, God’s faithfulness was apparent. Dedicated to obeying God’s Law, Daniel became an advisor to the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar and a messenger of God. In this course, Strauss guides students through the historical and cultural backgrounds of the book while exploring possible interpretations of Daniel’s prophecies.
ProfessorLehman Strauss, LittD (1911-1997)
- F.R.G.S., LittD
- The King’s College in New Castle, Delaware (now in New York City), BA
- Philadelphia School of the Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), Diploma in Bible
- Grasp the message of the book of Daniel.
- Understand the importance of prophecy in the Old Testament.
- Identify possible interpretations of Daniel’s prophecies.
- Understand the book’s relevance for today.
- Apply the book’s message to life and ministry.