We Believe in the Holy SpiritSubscribe to Access
We Believe in the Holy Spirit
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 83 MinutesTime Required: 8 Hour MinimumLevel: Advanced
Practically speaking, the Holy Spirit is the person of the Trinity who is most involved in our daily lives. But many Christians know far more about the Father and the Son than they do about the Spirit. In this series we’ll discover how the doctrine of the Holy Spirit developed historically, and we’ll explore the Spirit’s dynamic work in the world, in the church, and in believers. The videos of this course were produced by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
ProfessorRamesh Richard, PhD
- University of Delhi, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThD
- Trace the development of the doctrine of the Holy Spirit’s distinct personhood within the Trinity.
- Explore the Spirit’s works of creation and providence in the world at large.
- Explain the Spirit’s work in God’s Old and New Testament covenant communities.
- Examine the Spirit’s work in individual believers.