What is Man? The Doctrine of ManSubscribe to Access
What is Man? The Doctrine of Man
DetailsNumber of Lessons: 4Avg. Lesson Length: 63 MinutesTime Required: 7 Hours MinimumLevel: Advanced
In every culture throughout history, people have asked questions such as, “Who are we?” and “Why are we here?” The Bible tells us that we are God’s images, created to rule over creation on his behalf and to turn the world into his earthly kingdom. Sin has damaged us and complicated our work, but by God’s grace in Christ, we can be restored and our work can be completed. The videos of this course were produced by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
ProfessorVincent Bacote, PhD
- Drew University, MPhil and PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MDiv
- The Citadel, BS
- Describe humanity’s origin, composition and purpose.
- Explore the consequences of humanity’s fall into sin.
- Examine humanity’s covenant relationship to God.